Sunday, November 07, 2004

Welcome aboard!

I have created this little blog to share my thoughts on lighthouses and life. I'll fill it with little anecdotes, interesting things I find, and, of course, lighthouse stories.

I am a 14-year-old lighthouse fan from NJ. I've seen over 150 lighthouses during the past 5 years. It's an addiction! My travels have taken me as far north as Rockport, Massachusetts, as far south as St. Simon's Island, GA, as far west as Barcelona, New York and as far east as Cape Cod.

I've taken hundreds of photos, from the simple photographic record of the light to an artistic masterpiece. I tend to like to take long, 2-3 day trips packing in 25-35 lights in a region. In fact, just this past week I took one to Massachusetts, seeing most every light on the Cape and North Shore.

So, there's a bit about me. I look forward to sharing my adventures with you! I'll try to post here often. I look forward to taking you along on my lighthousing adventures! :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home