Lighthousing Soundtracks...
Have I really not posted since Thansgiving? This is sad. I have to write lots and lots and lots of posts now.
Here's one I was thinking about the other day...my lighthousing soundtrack. Every trip has a CD or radio station that follows us along. I connect that trip with that station or album.
When I went to Lake Ontario, we had a good balance of Norah Jones' Come Away with Me and Feels Like Home along with Rush Limbaugh. We're conservative, and thus like anyone who proves liberals wrong. Total Dittoheads (http://www.dittohead.org/whydittohead.shtml).
The Eagles and my personal favourite, Simon and Garfunkel, also accompany us on most trips. We have lots of blues, lots of Rush, lots of fun. The music is another element that really adds to the lighthousing experience.
I think that many of you can Ditto that last sentence! :D
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home